- Ph.D. from School of Social Sciences, The Assam Kaziranga University
- M.Sc.( Statistics), Dibrugarh Univeristy, 1986
- B.Sc.(Honors in Statistics), Dibrugarh University, 1983
- Academic: 32 years
- Academic Administration: 6 years
- Industry: 10 years
- Darwin School of Business, Guwahati
- NAPS College, Guwahati
- Institute for Management Studies (Centum Learning, Bharti Airtel ), Guwahati
- Royal Group of Institutions ( Royal Global University), Guwahati
Career Highlights & Awards:
- Awarded Grade A at Train the Trainers conducted by Bharti Airtail Services Ltd in Kolkata, 2008
- Established an Institute for Management Studies (a center of Bharti Learning Systems) in Guwahati.
- Papers presented in various National Seminars and also have publications
- Invited as Resource person to take workshops on Statistics and Research Methodology in various colleges and institutions.
Research Papers in Journals and Edited Books
- Journal paper (Scopus): Ã¢â‚¬Å“Socio-Economic Condition of the People in the Selected Villages under the Mohramukh Block & the Interventional Approach of NEADS (An Ngo) For Sustainable Livelihood of the People"", European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, Volume 7, Issue 8, 2020, ISSN 2515-8260.
- Research Paper presented in National Seminar on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Opportunities and Challenges of Governance and Development in North East India with special reference to Assam "" at Kakojan College, Jorhat (20 - 22 October, 2019)
- Research Paper presented in National Seminar on "" Tribes in Transition in India: Highlighting India's Northeast at Kaziranga University, Jorhat (October 12 to 13, 2018)
- Research Paper presented in National Seminar on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Political, Social and Cultural Scenario of Post Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Colonial Assam : Changing Perspectives and ValuesÃ¢â‚¬Â Chinnamara College , Jorhat (7thand 8th September 2018)
Invited as Resource person:
- To deliver lectures/ talk on topic related with Ã¢â‚¬Å“Research MethodologyÃ¢â‚¬Â, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Social Variables and their measurementsÃ¢â‚¬Â, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Statistics and ProbabilityÃ¢â‚¬Â in various school and higher educational institutes such as Kakojan College, Moran Girls College, Janjhi College etc.
- To deliver a talk on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Statistics to Higher Secondary TeachersÃ¢â‚¬Â being conducted by AHSEC in Kaziranga University Jorhat
- For Career counseling in various educational institutes of Assam .
- Attended Workshop on ""Research Methodology for faculty of Social Sciences of North Eastern Region"" at NIPCCD, Regional Centre, Guwahati (October 23 to 27, 2017)
- Attended a workshop on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Towards an Inclusive India for Persons with Intellectual and Development Disabilities"" organised by National Trust , State Nodal Center, Assam conducted at Kaziranga University, Jorhat (17th November, 2017)
- Workshop on Fundamental Mathematics, Kaziranga University, Jorhat (12th February, 2018)
- Two Day workshop on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Mathematics for All"" at Kaziranga University, Jorhat ( 20 - 21 August, 2019)