- MA in Development Studies from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.
- BA in Economics from Cotton College under Gauhati University.
- CBSE, XII Boards Topper (Arts) in SC community.
- Academic: 1 Year
- Research: 1 Year 3 Months
- North Eastern Development Financial Corporation (NEDFi), as Research Associate for a project under North East Council and Ministry of DoNERs (2021)
- Public Health Foundation of India, Delhi, as Research Assistant…for a project funded by ICSSR-ICMR (2018)
- As Field Investigator, serving Georgetown University in collaboration with Rajasthan Government, in 11 districts of Rajasthan (2017)
- Academic Tutor for underprivileged students, under National Service Scheme (2016-2017)
Career Highlights & Awards:
- Global Shaper of Guwahati Hub, of all Global Shapers Community of ‘World Economic Forum’: June 2021-Present
- Certified Emotional First Aid Responder, Praan Wellness, Hyderabad: April 2021-April 2022
- Attended, and was coordinator- National Webinar on Social Entrepreneurship in a knowledge economy-a new perspective, SBMS College, Sualkuchi, knowledge partner ICT, Assam, July 2020
- ‘Effective Implementation of Social Protection Programs in Northeast India: Way Forward’: organized by Centre for Labour Studies and Social Protection, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Guwahati in collaboration with C-NES, V.V Giri National Labour Institute, Noida 16-17th March 2018.
- Online Content Development Intern, (Designed Articles, Blog that focused on social awareness for youth), December 2015-January 2016, WIDERLENSES NOIDA.
- Certified Peer Educator on HIV/AIDS, Red Ribbon Club IIT Guwahati 2015-2016
- Member of World Wide Fund, An initiative towards the protection of environment, flora and fauna, organized earth hour, sky lantern flying, and plantation drive 2016.
- Vocalist, Music Club, IIT Guwahati, 2015-2017
- Diploma in Total Office Automation 2015
- Event Coordinator, ‘Eryxias’- The Annual Fest of Economics Department, Cotton College, Guwahati 2013-2014
- Training cum Workshop on ‘Reporting and Campaigning on Environment held on 5th June 2011, World Environment Day at the Institute of Engineers (India), Assam state Centre and AARANYAK, A scientific and industrial research organization, Ministry of Science and Technology, GOI.
Certifications and Awards
- Assam Government Scholarship of 1 lakh rupees for being a student of IITs/IIMs.
- SC Scholarship for Merit, Prize money, divided into 4 semesters and a Laptop.
- Participation SUR SANGAM with Dr. Ranjani Ramachandran, 2017
- Centre for Creativity, IIT Guwahati 2015-2017: Certification of completing One Year Certificate Course in Hindustani Classical Music (Vocal)
- Certificate of Participation and Appreciation, Student’s Social Welfare Board, IIT Guwahati 2015-2017
- Anususit Jati Mahasabha, Assam, 2012: Certificate of Achievement, along with Assamese traditional Gamosa and Prize, Senior Secondary Examination (SC)
- Certificate of Social Work, by Dr. Indrani Roy, National Director-RD, 2010