Event Name: One Day National Workshop on Upskilling Academicians Teaching Pedagogy and Research Writing.
Event Date: 26th March 2022 (Saturday)
Event Location: SOB Auditorium,The Assam Kaziranga University, Jorhat Assam
Organized By: North-East Management Association (NEMA) with The Assam Kaziranga University, Jorhat Assam
- In attendance are 13 Dignitaries comprising of Professors from Manipur Central University (Imphal), Nagaland Central University (Makokchung) , Mizoram Central University (Aizawl) North-Eastern Hill University (Tura and Shillong) 39 Faculty Members and PG Students from Assam Women University attended. 24 PG students and Ph.D Scholars from Jorhat attended. 150 PG Students, Faculty Members, and Deans from Kaziranga University.
- Highlights about what did students learned during the particular event.
- Case Study Method, Inquiry-Based Learning Method, Pedagogy for Management students
- Questions asked and answered are those relating to Learner Centred Method, Teacher Centred Method, Content-focused Method, Interactive and Participative Method, Information processing Method, Behaviour focused Method, Social Interaction Method, Personal attention focused Method, Creativity based Method and Cooperative Learning Method.
- Questions asked and answered are those relating to How to choose a right Research Journals, Data Analysis, Literature Review, Abstract of the Research, Referencing, Managerial implications, Title Page, Future Scope, Findings and Analysis, Limitations, Discussion
- Organizing members are the AKU Deans of all the Schools, Members of School of Business â€“ Ms Eikjyot Kour, Baishali Pathak, Pinky Roy, Lipika Sarmah, Bandana Thakur, Dr Dorothy Dutta, Pulak Bora, Nitesh Kumar, Debanuj Khound, Dr Anil Kumar Bhatia, Dr Govind P Bhandari, Dr Arpita Basak, Dr Srihari Krishna, Dr Manvinder S Pahwa, Dr Ginlianlal Buhril.