- Ph.D. (Pursuing)
- M.Pharm (Pharmacology) with C.G.P.A of 9.15 from Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Pharmaceutical Science (GIPS), Ghy. affiliated by Assam Science and Technology University.
- B. Pharm with distinction from MNR College of Pharmacy affiliated by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- One Year Research Experience
Career Highlights & Awards:
- Received best poster presentation award in National Poster Presentation-2022, Organized by PIPS, Ghy.
- Received second prize in National Poster Presentation-2022, organized by B. Borooah Collage, Ghy.
- Attended one-week short term training Programme- Ã¢â‚¬Å“Role of a faculty to adopt moral values and ethics in research and publicationÃ¢â‚¬Â at GIPS, sponsored by AICTE
- Attended Faculty Development Programme (FDP) conducted by AICTE
- Attended Faculty Development Programme (FDP) conducted by KU
- Attended various National and International Conference
Research Papers in Journals and Edited Books
- Exploring The Medicinal and Therapeutic Potential of Agrimonia Pilosa Ledeb: A Comprehensive Review
- Molecular Background of Low Back Pain
- Medical Waste to Biogas: A Sustainable Solution for Waste Management and Renewable Energy Production
- Development And Validation of the Uv-Spectrophotometric Method for The Determination of Tretinoin