Event Name: One Day Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Self Management School of Business AKU Resource Person: Prof Dr Ranjan Kumar Bal
Event Date: 5th May 2022 (Thursday)
Event Location: SOB Conference Room,The Assam Kaziranga University, Jorhat Assam
Organized By: School of Business (SOB) The Assam Kaziranga University
Write up and Report:
- A brief report about the respective event in detail.
In attendance are 16 Faculty Members of The School of Business The Assam Kaziranga University, Jorhat Assam
- Highlights about what did Faculty learned during the particular event.
- Why Self-Management (5L Formula) Live, Love, Learn, Lead, Leave a Legacy. Personal Evolution- Good to Great
- Learning as a life-long process. Case Study of JRD Tata as a learner
- Art of achieving Excellence in Personal life by reducing the gap between Potential and Performance Case Study of a Win-Win Culture
- India needs Leaders â€“ the likes of Narayan Murthy, Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Kumar Mangalam Birla.
- Art of harnessing your true passion and strengths
- Managing Oneself â€“ IQ + EQ + SQ
- Self Management: Self-discipline + Time + Productivity
- Honour your own words + Manage your time
- Come out of your comfort zone + Be productive
- Live by your values + Be nice/courteous/polite/interesting
- Be self-disciplined + Be trustworthy
- Question-Answer Session â€“ enlightening and productive
- Organizing members are the Members of School of Business -
Eikjyot Kour, Baishali Pathak, Pinky Roy, Lipika Sarmah, Bandana Thakur, Dr Dorothy Dutta, Pulak Bora, Nitesh Kumar, Debanuj Khound, Dr Anil Kumar Bhatia, Dr Govind P Bhandari, Dr Manvinder S Pahwa,
Dr Ginlianlal Buhril, Sushant Nandi, Snikta S