Welcome to "Prayatna 2.0" by The Assam Kaziranga University!
Are you a class 12 or final-year degree arts student looking for a transformative experience? Look no further! Join us for "Prayatna 2.0," an exclusive event designed to make a lasting impact.
About The Assam Kaziranga University:
We are a renowned institution committed to providing top-tier education and holistic development.
Our programs span diverse fields, focusing on Community Engagement, Health Sector, Engineering, Management, Research, and Innovation.
Preparation Day (2nd October 2023): Kick off the journey with preparations on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, aligning with the spirit of service and community engagement.
Main Event (6th October 2023): Join us at Kaziranga University Campus for a day filled with meaningful activities.
2nd October Preparation Day:
On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, we will provide participating colleges with topics for video-making, which align with our core values of service to society, promoting local practices, fostering peace and harmony, and environmental protection. These videos will serve as a medium to express creativity and spread awareness.
- Service to the society:On Gandhi Jayanti, participants will initiate a cleanliness awareness campaign in their communities as part of the Swacch Bharat Abhiyan, emphasizing 'Service to the society
- Vocal for Local: Students will prepare for the "Vocal for Local" aspect of the campaign, promoting local practices and their application in their day-to-day life, as well as encouraging local entrepreneurship.
- Peace and Harmony: Activities related to "Peace and Harmony," include organizing all-faith prayers, peace rallies, meditation, and yoga sessions, etc.
- Environmental Protection: Activities related to "Environmental Protection," will focus on reducing, reusing, and recycling resources and practicing sustainable natural resource management.
Competitions on October 6, 2023:
Submission of Reports and Videos: Showcase your awareness campaign activities in video and report submissions.
Video Making Competition Guidelines:
- Duration: 3 to 5 minutes
- Equipment: You can use either a mobile phone or a DSLR camera for your video.
- Capture a video of any activity conducted between the 1st to 4th of October in honour of Gandhi Jayanti.
- After creating your video, don't forget to visit The Assam Kaziranga University Campus on 6th October to participate in other exciting events of Prayatna 2.0.
- Submit your video by 4th of October
Rules and Regulation:
General Rules & Regulations for Video Competition
- Eligibility: Students of Class 12 of any recognized School can participate preferably in a group.
- Theme and Topic: The theme or topic of the competition is on either of the four, i.e., Community Service, Vocal for Local, Peace & Harmony or Environmental Protection. Provide guidelines and objectives related to the theme.
- Video Length and Format: The video length can be of minimum 3 minutes to maximum of 4 minutes and is preferred in MP4 (mp4) extension.
- Submission Details: The last date of submission is on or before 4th October, 2023.
- Originality and Copyright: All content in the videos have to be original. Participants have the rights to use any music which is properly attributed.
- Judging Criteria: Judging will be done on creativity, relevance to the theme, storytelling, production quality, and impact.
- Amendments and Communication: In case, if there is any change in the general rules, participants will be informed of any updates.
Judging and Winners:
A panel of judges will evaluate all submitted videos. Winners of the competition will be announced on 6th October, during the Prayatna 2.0 event.
Street Play Competition: Present Street plays conveying messages of cleanliness, environmental awareness, and social responsibility.
Street Play Competition Guidelines:
- Maximum and minimum members in a team should be 10 and 8 respectively.
- Duration of play should be 15 minutes at maximum.
- Teams should bring their own costume and other apparel goods with them.
- Only acoustic and percussion instruments will be allowed; use of electronic instruments is strictly prohibited.
- In case of Abusive language and indecent behavior, the team will be disqualified.
- Use of fire/ water/ smoke machines on the performing ground (or anywhere in its vicinity) is strictly prohibited.
- In any situation that is not described in the guidelines, the decision taken by the judges will be final.
- Synopsis/theme of the play. (20%)
- Successful portrayal of theme. (20%)
- Performance in acting (Dialogue delivery, expressions and body language, coordination between members). (40%)
- Time management. (20%)
- Doodle Art Competition: Express your creativity in a doodle art competition, emphasizing a clean and green environment.
Doodle Art Competition Rules and Regulations
- All submitted doodles must be original creations by the participant. Plagiarism or copying existing artwork is strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification.
- We will provide students' art paper for drawing. Participants are required to bring their own pens, pencils, and markers for creating their doodles.
- Participants should complete their doodles within a maximum of 1 hour from the start of the competition.
- Doodles should not contain offensive, discriminatory, or inappropriate content. Artwork should be respectful and suitable for all audiences. Participants are expected to exhibit respectful behavior during the competition.
- Participants may be disqualified if they violate any of the competition rules.
- Workmanship – 30%,
- Creativity – 50%,
- Appearance – 20%
Recognition: We'll honor the top three colleges for their exceptional contributions.
Confirm Your Participation:
Join us in making a positive impact. Confirm your participation by September 25, 2023.
For inquiries or clarifications, contact us at Isfaqul@kzu.ac.in or 8486034360.
Unite with us for a noble cause, promote social responsibility, and engage with your community. "Prayatna" is your opportunity to be a part of meaningful change.